The information and details about the owner of this website can be found below, which are provided in compliance of that set out in Act 34⁄2002, of 11th July, of Information Society Services and E-commerce:
Owner IO Builders Blockchain Technologies & Ventures, S.L.U. (hereinafter “ioBuilders”)
Address Centro de empresas. Edificio CAIT ( planta -1). Parque Científico y Tecnológico UPM. Campus Montegancedo. Pozuelo de Alarcón 28223.
Tax ID # (CIF) B-88104054
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- Conditions of use
In addition, ioBuilders reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, amend or modify wholly or partially the content of this website and its elements without prior notice.
3.- Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
All intellectual and/or industrial property rights relating to the contents of this website are property of ioBuilders or third parties unless indicated otherwise. This includes, but not limits to, any text, trademark, trade name, logo, distinctive sign, picture, photograph, video, audio-visual content, image, icon, file, graphic design, colour combinations, web structure and design.
It is prohibited for the User to reproduce, transform, distribute, communicate and explode in any way the contents of this website without the prior and express authorisation provided by ioBuilders.
The user is not allowed to delete, modify, amend or manipulate any protective devices or security systems which may be installed on the website.
The fact that ioBuilders provides access to the User to its services does not imply any renounce, transfer, whole or partial assignment of the intellectual and industrial property rights by ioBuilders and does not entitle the User to any use of the website which exceeds the necessary actions to visit the website and to use the services offered on it. The User will refrain from reproducing or copying for private use any content of this website that may be deemed as subject to intellectual or industrial property rights protection.
This website may offer different links or hyperlinks to other websites managed by third parties over which ioBuilders has no control and, therefore, may change or disappear at any time. ioBuilders will not be liable for the contents of such websites. Any link or hyperlink to any website which does not belong to ioBuilders does not imply that ioBuilders recommends or approves its contents.
Additionally, any user who wants to insert a link or hyperlink of this website in his website must comply with the following rules:
- Links or hyperlinks that may create confusion about the identity of ioBuilders or that suggest that the content linked is owned or has been created by someone different than ioBuilders will not be allowed.
- Acts of unfair competition, unfair comparison or imitation or that may lead to explode ioBuilders’s or its trademark’s reputation will be prohibited.
- No false or inexact information about ioBuilders, its shareholders, clients, commercial partners, clients or employees shall be included.
5.- Exclusion of liability
By accessing this website, the User assumes its use at his own risk. Neither ioBuilders nor its partners, shareholders, associates, managers, employees or representatives shall be liable for any mistake, omission, lack of truthfulness or exhaustiveness and/or inaccuracy of the information in this website and/or for any action taken by the User on the basis of the information provided in this website.
ioBuilders does not offer any warranty of any kind that the website is free of viruses, worms or any other malware that may cause damages or alter the User’s computer systems, documents or files. Therefore, ioBuilders will not be liable for any damages that the User may suffer due to the presence of any of the elements mentioned in the previous paragraph. The User is responsible for using the appropriate software and to have enabled the appropriate tools to prevent him from suffering damages for such reason.
This website is run on the basis of some facilities, telecommunications networks and other services provided by third parties over which ioBuilders has no control. Therefore the contents of the website and the services provided through this website may be cancelled, suspended or interrupted at any time. ioBuilders will not be liable for any damages caused to the User due to any suspension, cancellation, interruption and/or disconnection of the website and the services offered through it, even in absence of prior notice.
6.- Reporting illegal or inappropriate conduct
In the event that the User of the website is aware of the fact that any link or hyperlink included in the website leads to a site whose contents and/or services are illegal, harmful, demeaning, violent, immoral or inappropriate, the User may report it to ioBuilders sending the following information:
- Reporter’s identification details: full name, address, telephone number and email address;
- Description of the facts reported: a detailed description of the facts subject to report and reasoning why such facts are to be deemed inappropriate.
- When the facts reported refer to a violation of intellectual or industrial property rights, any documents and/or proofs of such infringement and the legitimate holder of such intellectual or industrial property rights. When appropriate, the fact that the reporter is duly authorised by the legitimate owner of the intellectual or industrial property rights is to be proven.
7.- Governing law and jurisdiction
In relation to any legal action or proceedings that may be taken and/or initiated, ioBuilders and the User, by accessing this website, irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Madrid, and waive any objection to proceedings in such courts on the grounds of venue or on the grounds that proceedings have been brought in an appropriate forum. be disabled.
Who is the controller of the personal information processing
The information and details about the owner of this website and controller of the personal information processing are the following:
Controller: ioBuilders BLOCKCHAIN EMONEY, S.L. (hereinafter, “ioBuilders”)
Address: Fuente de la Mora, 1, 28050, Madrid.
Tax ID # (CIF): B-88232756
Email address: ioBuilders@io.builders
Purposes of the personal information processing
To manage your requests: to comply with your requests made through the application form in the website and to communicate with you in relation to such requests.
To manage your transfer orders and requests: to be able to manage the transfer orders and requests that you make through the use of ioBuilders applications.
To comply with law: we will use your personal information every time we need it to comply with applicable laws in force at any time, which includes complying with information requests made by public authorities.
We do not process your personal information collected through this website for any other purpose different than those stated in this Private Policy.
Source and category of personal information processed
The personal information that we process comes from the information provided directly by you through the website application form. The website application form is the only source we use in this website to collect personal information.
We specifically collect the following personal information through the website application form: full name, email and name of your company.
Term of the processing
The personal information collected will be kept during the time necessary for the purposes they were collected and, afterwards, for the time necessary to comply with any potential legal obligation or request according to the laws and regulations in force.
Legal basis for the processing
These are the legal bases for the processing of the personal information we carry out:
- The data subject’s consent (Article 6.1.(a) of GDPR).
- Compliance with a legal obligation (Article 6.1.(c) of GDPR).
- Legitimate interests pursued by the controller (Article 6.1.(f) of GDPR).
Recipients of the personal information
We do not send any personal information collected through this website except when specifically requested by a public authority.
Assignment or international transfer of personal information
We do not share your personal information nor make international transfer of personal information in the sense stated at GDPR.
Exercise of the rights of the data subjects
Under the GDPR you have certain rights regarding your personal information. These are the actions you can ask us to take in relation to the personal information we hold about you:
- Opt-out: you may request ioBuilders to stop sending you communications which you have previously consented to receive..
- Access: you may request to have access to the personal information about you that we process..
- Rectification: you may request that your personal information is updated and that any mistake about it is rectified and corrected.
- Erasure: you may request that your personal information which is inappropriate or excessive is eliminated.
- Processing restriction: you may request that some restrictions to the processing of your personal information in the future are applied.
- Portability: you may request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Objection: you may object to our reliance on our legitimate interests that impacts your rights.
In case you want to exercise any of these rights you can address to ioBuilders sending an email to ioBuilders@io.builders indicating the specific right you want to exercise and attaching a copy of your national ID or passport. In addition, you have the right to ask the Spanish Agency of Personal Data Protection to enforce your rights.
Taking into account the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing of the personal information collected through this website, as well as the risks of varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, ioBuilders has implemented the appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that processing is performed in accordance with GDPR. Those measures are updated every time it is necessary.
ioBuilders reserves the right to modify, wholy or partially, this Private Policy without prior notice.