What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files downloaded in the user’s device (computer, smartphone or tablet) when entering into a website. Such cookies contain information about the user’s navigation experience that can be read by the web server afterwards.
Cookies allow ioBuilders to recognize the User in his next visit to the website and to make it more useful and easy.
What posible types of cookies are used in this website?
This website uses different types of cookies. Below you will find a list of all types of cookies used in this website:
- Proprietary cookies: these are cookies sent by a computer or server managed by ioBuilders to the User’s device. These cookies let the website to work properly.
- Third-party cookies: these are cookies sent by a computer or server that is not managed by ioBuilders.
- Customization cookies: these cookies help ioBuilders to customise the website to the User’s preferences or features (as for instance main language, browser used, etc.).
- Analytical Cookies: these cookies let ioBuilders to analyse the users’ interests and how the website is used. This information is used to improve the features of the website.
What are the purposes of the cookies used in this website
- To improve the user’s navigation experience from a technical point of view making it faster and more efficient. - To improve the user’s navigation experience by means of customization of some features of the website to the User’s profile and preferences. - To collect information about the use of the website by users to be able to improve its contents and the services offered.
|Name of the cookie||Description|
How to disable cookies?
As an additional guarantee, the cookies installation may be subject to the User’s acceptance. In the event that the User accepts to install the cookies, his consent can be revoked at any time.
Many web browsers allow to activate private mode in which cookies are deleted every time after the visit. Depending on the web browser such private mode can have different names:
- Internet Explorer 8 or higher: “InPrivate”
- Opera 10.5 or higher: “Private Browsing”
- Google Chrome 10 or higher: “Incognito”
- Safari 2 or higher: “Private Browsing”
- Firefox 3.5 or higher: “Private Browsing”
If you want to have access to the menu in your web browser to disable or configure the cookies you can use the following paths:
- Internet Explorer: Internet Options – Privacy
- Google Chrome: Menu (in the tool bar) – Settings – Show advanced options – Privacy – Content Settings - Cookies
- Internet Explorer: Settings Menu – Preferences- Privacy – Block cookies
- Safari: Tools – Options – Privacy – Use custom history
Please note that in the case you disable the cookies, this website may not work properly and/or some features in this website may be disabled.